There are many things that should be considered when planning your wedding. Below are some of the things you should do to help make your wedding as amazing as you have always dreamed it to be.
- Take advantage of being connected through technology to help you in planning your wedding. There are several sites that are there to help you plan your special day, such as Tres Belle Weddings, WeddingWire and The Knot. These sites will make it easier to coordinate everything for your wedding.
- Remember the children. There are some guests that you are probably questioning about asking, because they have small children. You do not have to say “no children” on the invitations, because you can ask your site manager if they have a small room that could be used as a play area. There may be an additional charge to rent this extra room. The parents will be appreciative that you took to mind their children and had a place for them at the wedding as well.
- Ask the church or synagogue about the rules and guidelines to getting married, this includes what music you can and cannot play during your ceremony. There are some churches that have strict rules and guidelines about how the ceremony should be.
- When looking for your dream wedding dress, remember to be realistic about your weight loss expectations. A gown can always be taken it but it can rarely be let out without ruining the dress.
- Remember to visit each table during the reception. This shows that you appreciate and value those that came to your wedding.
- Thinking of a gift for the wedding party? Why not get them a monogrammed gift, so that it shows you put time and effort into picking out the right gift for your wedding party.
- Want to transform your plain chairs into a more elegant style for your wedding? Consider decorating them with a chair covers in any color that you think fits your theme well. It may seem like a small thing but changing the plain chairs with chair covers will completely change the feel of your wedding.
- The hour you choose for your ceremony will dictate the formality of your reception. The earlier it is the more casual the reception.
- To help cut costs, you should consider having your wedding at a full service hotel and using as few vendors as possible.
- When factoring in a limo ride, remember to think of the bride’s dress and the bridesmaids’ dresses. The dresses will take up more space depending on how long they are.
- Select your ceremony and reception sites at least 9 to 12 months in advance. If you want your wedding during the poplar months for weddings, then you should consider a reservation fee to hold your venue for your wedding.
- Interview and go to tasting for each caterer you are interested in. Visit multiple caterers and bakers. Food is one of the key items that people remember most about a wedding.