DIY: Creating a Picture Frame Wall Gallery
Typically you would find a bunch of pictures of the bride and groom at a wedding, but for this event I gave my wall gallery a twist by adding my company’s employees as well as inspirational words. To create this look, I used different picture frames, in various directions and different colors. See images and steps below on how to create this unique look.
- Spray paint
- Latex gloves
- Printed photo
- Picture frame
- Screw Driver
- Gather all materials needed.
- Take apart the picture frames.
- In a safe, outdoor environment, spray paint the picture frames.
- While the picture frames are drying, draw a border around the printed picture you have chosen.
- Cut out the pictures.
- Reassemble the picture frames.
Simple as that!