DIY: Candelabra Makeover
Out of all the candelabra’s I have come across, this was the best one for the best price. The only problem was that it was black, I needed silver. So instead of purchasing another option for a price out of my price range, it was cheaper just to spray paint it. See images and steps below on how to create the look you want for less.
- Latex Gloves
- Spray paint
- Gather all materials needed
- With your pliers, carefully remove all the jewels
- In an outdoor, safe environment, spray paint your candelabra in the color of your choice.
- Make sure to rotate your object until the entire object is completely spray painted.
- Follow steps 3-4 when spray painting the jewels. Make sure to flip the jewels over once one side is completely dried.
- With your pliers, carefully put the jewels back onto the candelabra.
Simple as that!
Katrina Maye, Event and Floral Designer/Event Planner I