Finding a caterer for your wedding is the fundamental task that needs to be arranged, but needs to be done carefully. You want the best, but it needs to be considered the best for you and your personal needs. So decide what your expectations in a caterer are, and then ask these questions of each caterer you talk to.
- Can you provide options for those with dietary needs?
- Have you worked at my venue before?
- What packages do you offer? What do they include?
- Do you provide flatware, china, glasses, etc?
- Do you have references from past weddings?
- Is a deposit required? If there is when is it due and how much?
- What is the cancelation policy?
- How far in advance must I book your services?
- Will you provide wait staff? How will they be dressed?
- Will you supply tables if the venue does not? Will you help arrange them?
- When will the menu need to be finalized?
- Do you provide a beverage service and/or bar service?
- Is there an opening or corking fee?
- What is the deadline for the final guest count?
With these few questions above, you will be able to find a caterer that will be the best fit for you and your wedding. If you decide that finding a caterer is a difficult process, then feel free to contact Tres Belle Weddings event planners to help you find the best caterer for you.
Assistant Planner and Coordinator|Barbara@TresBelleBeauty.com