People who have never planned a wedding do not understand the truly stressful nature of planning a wedding. What you are going through as a bride-to-be is completely normal and every bride goes through it. Every bride goes through some amount of stress because, come on: putting together your perfect wedding is definitely not an easy thing to do. So here are some few tips on how you can deal with the stress of planning your weddong and create the perfect wedding of your dreams.
- Clearly communicate with Everyone No matter what anyone says IT IS YOUR WEDDING and you need to speak up. If you do not like something that someone is suggesting you use in your wedding or wear to your wedding then voice your opinion. Be very clear on what you want, or more importantly what you don’t want. This will help you save lots of unnecessary stress in the months leading up to your big day!
- Be Realistic in Your Planning Since we were little girls, every woman has dreamed of her perfect wedding day since our first fairytale prince that stole our heart.Imagination is a wonderful place, but reality is a bit different that what we imagine. Hundreds of white doves flying around in a mass of thrown white rose petals is a beautiful site, but have you ever tried to mange that many doves or gather that many white rose petals? Be a little more realistic when it comes to your weddings. If you are getting married in a short amount of time then do not plan to do so many DIY projects because you really will not have the time. Plan a wedding that will be executed without adding onto your stress levels.
- Be sure to Delegate to Others Sure you are the bride and it is your wedding, but it would be impossible to handle it on your own and not go crazy, The best way to manage all that is to delegate some tasks out to others that you trust. Of course you can still take on as many tasks as you see fit, but remember not to take on too many.
- The Internet is Your Friend You can find all kinds of useful resources that will help you with planning your wedding. Twitter and Facebook are the two most commonly used social media sites to keep in contact with friends and family and to keep everyone up to date on your wedding progress. But there are loads of other sites such as Pinterest, WeddingWire.com, TheKnot.com, and many others that offer tools for calenders and checklists for brides.
- Do Not Experiment When your wedding is getting closer do not experiment with a new hair color or hair style or the newest skin treatment. Try the new styles out way in advance to the wedding so that if things do not go the way you want them to, you have the time to fix them. Trying new styles and new treatments are what makes us unique but when it comes to your wedding day, you should make sure that you are not stuck with a treatment gone wrong or a bad haircut the day of your wedding.
- Take Time for Yourself So you are planning everything for you wedding, but did you make sure to plan some down time for you to relax? You will definitely need sometime to recharge and rejuvenate during all this craziness that is planning your wedding. Make sure to book a spa day to treat yourself, because you definitely deserve it. You may become overloaded and forget that you are actually the bride. You just need to take the time to remind yourself that you deserve to be pampered and not deal with all the stress for a day. My recommendation is on your spa day, turn off your phone and cut out all distractions from your relaxing day.
- Checklists are the Key You should have a checklist for each step of your planning process. This will help you in planning your wedding and be able to avoid any last minute stress and panic. Be sure to plan ahead! Are you leaving for your honeymon the night after your wedding or the next day? Then make sure that you have packed your bags before hand so that you wont have to deal with packing on your wedding night.
PR SPECIALIST, BLOGGER |BARBARA@TRESBELLEBEAUTY.COM