It was such a joy to do Lauren’s hair and makeup for her wedding and at Tres Belle Beauty.
We were so honored to be a part of it, starting from her bridal trial.
Here are a couple of things to think about before you do your trial:
- Planning your trial closer to your wedding/event date and 4-6 weeks prior to your wedding is just perfect. So much can change in your skin complexion and the length of your hair so to ensure that you have your most ideal look, wait to do your hair and makeup trial.
- Wearing a button white shirt or better yet, a beautiful white dress will allow you to envision how your hair and makeup will match the color of your dress.
- Provide a couple of pictures (maybe from magazines) of your hair/makeup styles that you think you might like for your wedding/event. If you feel totally stumped let us know and we can provide ideas, based on your hair, face shape, etc.
- Your veil (if you’re planning to have one for the wedding).
- Any other hair accessories that you might possibly use (e.g. decorative hairpins, barrettes, combs, silk flowers)
- Unless you have specifically asked for a blowout or a wash/set, stylists love when you come with clean/dry hair.
- At Tres Belle we take trial pictures, however, you may also want to bring a camera for your own memorabilia sake.
- If you wear contacts and have sensitive eyes, you may want to consider removing your contacts until after your makeup is applied for your bridal trial.
May your hair and makeup trials for your special day/occasion, wedding, family portrait or other event result in the most beautiful desired look!